The STEVENS HIGH SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION’s mission is
- to keep an informed and active membership proud of its heritage.
- to hold an annual meeting as set forth by the first graduating class of 1871.
- to keep active the membership by holding a yearly celebration in June to socialize and reminisce of our life at Stevens, both then and now.
- to continue the friendships, good will, and camaraderie within each class.
- to continue the tradition of an alumni day parade.
- to keep the membership informed through an annual newsletter.
- to be a support group when called upon by the administration, staff, and students at Stevens High School.
- to assist, through the established scholarship funds, graduating seniors in their quest for further education.