Anyone whether alumni, business, non-profit or individual has to register. Please contact Dick at [email protected] or phone 603-543-6398 and he will email the registration form or mail it if you prefer. Complete parade rules and regulations are included in the packet that Dick sends to you.
The parade will take the following route this year:
- Starting on Broad Street the parade then turns right on South Street
- Right on Pleasant Street, left on Summer Street
- Right on Mulberry Street
- Right on Sullivan Street to the top of Opera House Square
- Then back to Broad Street.
Pick your spot early and bring your lawn chairs to enjoy the spectacle!
- Theme of parade clearly incorporated and executed.
- Identity: – Visual display of: School Name, Class Year and Title of Float.
- Construction & Workmanship – use of different and clever materials.
- Creativity & Originality: – Animation – Music – Special Effects: Overall Beauty and Charisma, permeated by float and/or characters.
- Dimensions: Strict compliance.
Float height and width will be measured at the time of inspection. The Claremont Police Dept. (603) 542-9538 will do inspections for safety reasons prior to and including Friday prior to the parade on Saturday. Float must be REGISTERED and INSPECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PARADE.