Parade Rules: Click here for the parade rules PDF file
Registration Form: Click here for the registration form PDF file. Anyone whether alumni, business, non-profit or individual has to register. Please contact Dick at [email protected] or phone 603-543-6398 and he will email the registration form or mail it if you prefer. Complete parade rules and regulations are included in the packet that Dick sends to you.
- Broad St. to right on South St.
- South St. to right on Pleasant St.
- Pleasant St. to Square and left onto Sullivan St.
- Right onto Pearl
- Right onto Main St. to lower side of Square and back up Broad St. to Stevens High School.
- Theme of parade clearly incorporated and executed.
- Identity: – Visual display of: School Name, Class Year and Title of Float.
- Construction & Workmanship – use of different and clever materials.
- Creativity & Originality: – Animation – Music – Special Effects: Overall Beauty and Charisma, permeated by float and/or characters.
- Dimensions: Strict compliance.
Float height and width will be measured at the time of inspection. The Claremont Police Dept. (603) 542-9538 will do inspections for safety reasons prior to and including Friday prior to the parade on Saturday. Float must be REGISTERED and INSPECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PARADE.