Anyone whether alumni, business, non-profit or individual has to register. Please contact Dick at [email protected] or phone 603-543-6398 and he will email the registration form or mail it if you prefer. Complete parade rules and regulations are included in the packet that Dick sends to you.
Because of the Pleasant Street revitalization project beginning in summer 2021 and continuing through the fall and winter, we have altered this year’s parade route to be as follows:
- Broad St. to right onto South St.
- South St. to right on Pleasant St.
- Pleasant St. to left on Summer St.
- Summer St. to right on Pearl St.
- Pearl St. to right on Central St.
- Central St. to right on Main St.
- Main St. to Opera Square then to Broad St.
- Parade ends at Stevens High School
- Theme of parade clearly incorporated and executed.
- Identity: – Visual display of: School Name, Class Year and Title of Float.
- Construction & Workmanship – use of different and clever materials.
- Creativity & Originality: – Animation – Music – Special Effects: Overall Beauty and Charisma, permeated by float and/or characters.
- Dimensions: Strict compliance.
Float height and width will be measured at the time of inspection. The Claremont Police Dept. (603) 542-9538 will do inspections for safety reasons prior to and including Friday prior to the parade on Saturday. Float must be REGISTERED and INSPECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PARADE.